Currently, the participating cities are Toronto, Edmonton, Chicago, Denver and Boulder.
Today, Lululemon is officially opening registration for its new membership program, offering people in select North American cities access to sweat classes, local events, exclusive membership gear and premium shopping perks. Currently, the participating cities are Edmonton and Toronto in Canada, and Chicago, Denver and Boulder in the United States.
A yearly membership costs $168 CAD, and includes the following:
• Exclusive Lululemon membership gear valued over $100
• 12 passes to the member’s choice of sweat classes or events, either online or in-person, where available
• 20% off Lululemon gear on members’ birthdays
• Live digital workshops designed and facilitated by Lululemon
• First dibs on select product releases and special access to exclusive gear
• Passes for members’ friends and family, shopping perks, and more
Members can also look forward to exclusive events in 2020. In October, New York Times bestselling author and Lululemon Global Ambassador Gabrielle Bernstein will offer a 90-minute virtual coaching on the six transformational methods outlined in her upcoming audiobook, You are the Guru. November and December will be all about digital, local ambassador-led workouts and meditations that are universally accessible.
“The membership program continues to celebrate community connection, and provides a range of offerings – such as special product, dedicated online sweat classes, and inspiring guest speakers – to extend the Lululemon experience,” said the brand’s CEO, Calvin McDonald, in a statement.
For more information, visit Lululemon.com/membership.